1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received the award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs nominated
I got two from the lovely AC, one for Scenesofireland and the other for Dreams of Reality, this poetry blog, so i'm only going to do one pass on or I'll be here all day :) so this can do for both lol.
I would have to list Ancestral Celt's blog as one of my favourites, I don't know if you're allowed to do that as part of the list so I'll do 7 others anyway :)
1. McaWilliams Photo Blog
3. Darren Greene
The above are my inspiration in photography, three incredible photographers with wonderful "eyes" for a shot!
4. Island Blogging by Hermit Life:
incandescent writing, wonderful stories, glimpses of a different way of living, a different way of being.
5. Notes from the Plot
A wonderful blog that induces jealousy every time I look at it; a friend Gina writes about her wonderful adventures in gardening and her lovely produce. I've long been a major fan of her cardmaking and crafts (she made our wedding invitations) but I would love to spend a day on her plot, watching her at work!
6. Nicole Crawford A superb personal blog entitled "A Woman Undeniable"
7. Nick Here and Now Another excellent read, both political and personal, I look forward to all his entries
That's my best choices, although especially where the photography is concerned there are a LOT of fabulous ones out there. Now off to annoy people with an award :)
also an honourable mention to
Irish Photographers a stunning collection of the best Irish photography blogs from the rank amatuer (me) to the professional and talented (above) 1.